Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Friday 19 April 2024, 03:29:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Get the new Updates directly from Endian  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6491 Members
Latest Member: roy
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  General Support
| | |-+  citrix receiver problems
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: citrix receiver problems  (Read 7498 times)
webmaschder

« on: Saturday 22 November 2014, 01:26:01 am »

Hi guys,

we're running a efw2.5.2 with mostly default settings. only the http proxy is enabled and all ports are accessable.

everything works great but the citrix receiver. after we connect to the server and started one of the applications, everything is ok aslong we're operating in this app. If we do not type oder navigate in this app, we loose the connection with following error:

the network connection to your application was interrupted. Try to access your application later, or contact yout help desk.

I've tryed soooo many things but nothing works.
Finaly I disconnectet the endian fw from our network for using the direct internet connection. I plugged in the network cable, browse to the citrix webgateway, started a application and the connection is stable four hours!  Huh

OK.. I looked at every firewall-log.. nothing. the only thing I see is the successfull connection (I would post a screenshot .. but I'm not allowed to post clickable links or attachements.. so here is a puzzle, maybe your're be able to find a link on it  Undecided)
h**p://webmaschder.de/19-11-2014%2015-30-40.jpg

I also excluded the server's IP AND hostname from every system on the firewall.. HTTP proxy, IPS, DNS, ...  everything. created a simple rule 192.168.1.149 -> 218.89.x.x Any allow
Any ideas?!

thx
kieronrob

« Reply #1 on: Saturday 22 November 2014, 05:13:02 pm »

Hi,

The HTTP proxy could be causing an issue as it will intercept the web traffic and might strip headers the Citrix gateway requires.

Have you tried disabling the HTTP proxy? Or, if it is in transparent mode, bypass it for the destination IP of the Citrix web app.
webmaschder

« Reply #2 on: Sunday 23 November 2014, 11:12:27 pm »

Hi,

thx for reply.

we alreadry set the dest. IP in the bypass list... nothing changes. Sad
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.