Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Friday 26 April 2024, 02:52:50 am

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the Official Endian Bug tracker  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6493 Members
Latest Member: thiagodod
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  General Support
| | |-+  FORWARD:DROP UDP
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FORWARD:DROP UDP  (Read 7976 times)
jpin

« on: Friday 26 September 2014, 06:25:51 am »

I know this place is a little slow but I'm a little stuck.  I had tried a long time ago to get sys logs to port forward through the endian firwall from a device on the Red side of the firewall.  Worked when I had smoothwall but I get the above message now.  Funny thing is decided to revisit removed the old rule and added a new rule saved and applied.  But I'm still getting the Forward drops for the old rule and nothing for the new rule.  Question 1 why would this get dropped?  Question 2 how do I clear out the old rule and start working on a new rule.  I have other port forwards that work just fine from the same device.  Let me know what other info you may need.
juddyjacob

« Reply #1 on: Thursday 16 October 2014, 04:07:45 pm »

I have seen similar traits of this before, I believe it has been visited here before as well. But I'm guessing you are forwarding from a specific public IP as source. Try changing the source to the uplink, and allow access from the source IP via the Allow From drop down. It's in the advanced tab.

Also could try changing the forwarding rule to allow / instead of allow with IPS. I recall it having some sort of effect when the source is assigned as a IP, I just don't remember all the details.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.