Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Thursday 28 March 2024, 09:19:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the Official Endian Bug tracker  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6489 Members
Latest Member: GB-gattoboy
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Development
| |-+  Contribute Your Customisations & Modifications
| | |-+  New EFW Community 2.5.1 Repositories
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New EFW Community 2.5.1 Repositories  (Read 52559 times)
robert

« on: Sunday 24 February 2013, 09:33:31 am »

I've created some new repositories for EFW Community 2.5.1.

There are three repositories: release, updates, and addons.  Each repository has two actual repositories, one for RPMs, the other for SRPMs.

The release repository just contains the binary RPMs you get when you use the Developer Environment I created to build the SRPMs from Endian.  It also contains the SRPMs used to build those binaries.  This repository is intended to allow users of the Developer Environment to install the necessary *-devel RPM packages without having to build all the packages from the SRPMs.  Please don't use it to download any RPMs or SRPMs that are also available from the Endian update site or SourceForge.

The updates repository is currently empty but will contain packages which replace packages that ship as part of EFW, either to fix bugs or provide additional features.

The addons repository has packages that are in addition to, rather than replacements for, standard packages.  It currently contains wget, subversion (with http support), iftop, fping, and nmap as well as their dependencies.

Full instructions and links to more information are available at the root of the repository tree: http://repo.opensource-sw.net/efw.  The repositories can be browsed using repoview, the links are included in the previous URL.

robert

« Reply #1 on: Monday 04 March 2013, 08:43:46 pm »

I've added a script that adds/removes/enables/disables the channels for repo.opensource-sw.net.

Also I added NFS client support, install the package nfs-utils from the addons repository.
pty

« Reply #2 on: Thursday 28 March 2013, 10:35:41 pm »

Dear Robert,

How can I install/upgrade from these repositories into my EFW through its command line?
robert

« Reply #3 on: Monday 01 April 2013, 10:44:02 am »

Did you read the instructions in the first message?  Did you read the instructions after following the link?
pty

« Reply #4 on: Thursday 04 April 2013, 07:36:13 pm »

Thanks your reply.
Yes, I did.
I used the script and enabled all repositories. How can I use the repoview? I don't have this app on my EFW.
This is my exact problem.
kieronrob

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 18 September 2013, 08:11:47 pm »

Any plans to update this to 2.5.2? I am trying to install a new driver for my Broadcom 57788 NICs and I can't do it on 2.5.2 as there are no kernel headers available!
mmiat

« Reply #6 on: Saturday 19 July 2014, 07:47:05 pm »

I need to kernel headers. How can I found or build them?

---------------------
IT Consultant
www.fsw.it
Hardware & Software
RafaelUnfob

« Reply #7 on: Friday 10 March 2017, 01:48:44 am »

Great to see people hacking FD code

You can also type CtrlAltSpace to display the same completion list as you get after new or :. Isnt that enough?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 18 queries.